Scrolling Text

Andai Hatimu Menangis Kerana Tiada Yang Memahami,Berbicaralah Pada Tuhanmu Kerana DIA Sentiaasa Disisimu Walaupun Tika Saat Kamu MelupakanNYA

Smile

Monday 26 December 2011

IN THE NAME OF LOVE



When eyes
Are tested by the sweetness
Of your smile
Feelings that seems gone
Flourish into new hope

And for a moment
I was cast back into the
World of illusions
Until I forgetten
That the journey of my life
Made a detour

I regained consciousness
After being asleep
By the touch of the sweet 
Cares of love

I want to hide
The dreams I kept  
Reluctant to occupy myself
(with The Lord)
Worry with it splendours
My feelings of love were taken away
For YOU (who is) very perfect

It's not easy
To breath in the spirit of a servant
(of God)
And I have tried
To avoid the spell of illusion
Cause there is no(other) way
I turns towards HIM
If your punishment in anger
Is not to severe

In the name of love(ALLAH)
In such righteouness
I was (still) denying fact
That life is temporal
May it accumulate
Every sacrifice
So that a torch will shine a light
(on) Your righteouness

Let it (shine) for me personally
Until the end of my life
from His love no loneliness
Can originate
Because verily love itself
Are You,the only One
This heart was submerged
In real love
Until I felt  
His blessings..............
His heaven.................
His love...................   

No comments:

Post a Comment